- Learning from experienced educators who truly care about the progress of their students boosts understanding and productivity. Our teachers are patient and knowledgeable. They understand that this may be the first time that a student is approaching material, or if they are revisiting it then they may need a different style of teaching in order for them to better understand it. In the same way that The Literacy Trust believes that reading is an act of empathy, so too is teaching. Our teachers use empathy to communicate with students and relate to their challenges and successes.
- Promoting an understanding of the ever-growing importance of qualifications amongst educators and students is essential to success. Our exam centre provides a supportive atmosphere to help students practise and excel in life-changing exams. We offer a range of exams such as SAT’s, GCSE’s, A-Levels and IELTS. We appreciate how essential it is to do well in these exams and therefore support students in achieving their greatest potential.
- Offering in person and online support. We are located a few minutes away from the tube in Eastham, London but we also offer online services, allowing you to choose the most convenient option for you. If you do choose to visit us in person, we are currently operating within the government guidelines on Covid19 and we are continually committed to keeping our staff and students safe.
- Providing one-to-one or small group sessions gives students the time and attention that they need and deserve whilst studying. It allows tutors to provide immediate feedback on work, producing greater learning progress. It also encourages students who may naturally be more shy or withdrawn to engage actively within an environment that they feel more comfortable in. Not all of us are big ‘group’ people and that’s ok!
- Creating an understanding that teaching doesn’t just happen in the classroom. We equip students with the tools that they need in order to become lifelong learners. By instilling a positive attitude towards learning, we motivate students to be curious, creative and confident.
- Enriching the learning process with our library of resources. We have a whole host of learning resources including past papers which are accessible online. These resources are easy to access and download, allowing students to get on with their studies anywhere and at any time!
- Providing a reliable and informed source of up to date information regarding exams, exam tips and preparation. As educators, we take a keen interest in keeping informed about any changes occurring to examination timetables. We prepare our students with ample time to ensure that they feel confident when they do take their exams.
- Importantly, we inspire our students to achieve their very best. We love seeing students turn in to inquisitive learners who enjoy what they are learning! To quote one happy parent, ‘I’ve been sending my kids for the last two years and they have been doing so well in class. Their grades have improved and their attitude towards their future has changed in such a positive way. Would recommend AEC to all parents.’
If you are interested in learning more about the services we provide at AEC tutoring and how we can help you, please get in touch using our web form. Happy learning!